- 300g good quality chocolate (if you are using dark chocolate, ensure it is a minimum of 70% cocoa solids) if not in chunks, you will need to chop it up.
- 300ml Double Cream
- 10g Liquid Glucose (Optional)
- Knob of butter
- Heat the Double cream and liquid glucose in the microwave on full power for approx 1 minute or until the cream is boiling.
- Add chocolate chunks and emulsify, let this cool.
- When cool, add any flavours eg Raspberry, Mint of Vanilla (ensure you choose an extract or a paste as these are oil based and work with chocolate)
- Put ganache in to a piping bag and pipe individual round shapes let this set until firm.
- Roll in to a ball if necessary before dusting with cocoa powder, chopped nuts or dip in to chocolate.
Put in to presentation bags, add ribbon and give to your friends. Remembering to add all ingredients on to a lable incase of dietary issues.